Refer to the video, Labor Forecasting, to learn more.
When working with labor forecasting ensure you follow these steps to create your predicted costs.
1. Ensure you have hourly rate's set for each employee.
a. Refer to the article Add a Person.
2. Build your perfect schedule.
a. Refer to the article Build a Schedule.
3. Build your Revenue Model.
a. Refer to the article Create a Revenue Model.
4. Enter the Group Labor Targets, this is the labor percentage categorized for each role.
a. Go to Settings > Location > Scheduling Settings.
b. From here you can input your Labor Percentage for each role.
5. Set the Hourly and Daily Labor Variance Threshold.
a. This is the dollar amount you are budgeting over or under the group labor target.
6. Set the Productivity Threshold.
a. This is dollar amount in sales for each hour an employee works.
7. Now to view your forecast go to View > Show Costs > Yes.
a. When you scroll to the bottom of your schedule you will see all of your projects.
Go to Day View on any day. Under Max Variance it will inform you, in red, if you are over or under your variance that you have set. This is per 15 minute intervals.
From here you can make changes or edits as needed. For additional questions or concerns please contact your Customer Success Manager or reach out to Jolt Support.
By phone 877-396-4112 Ext. 2
By email firstname.lastname@example.org