From your Jolt Web Account, access Scheduling > Schedule and Select a Location.
1. Select View > Day.
2. Select View > Show Costs > Yes
3. Total Hours and associated cost will calculate automatically as you create shifts for your employees.
a. In order for this to work, you must set a rate for the employee. To do this, use the left menu and go to People > People > Select Person. Insert their rate and press Save.
4. Insert projected Sales Revenue for the day.
5. Productivity is automatically calculated by taking your projected Sales Revenue and dividing it by the Total Hours scheduled for the day. It will flag red if you go outside of your set Productivity Threshold.
a. You can set your min and max Productivity range in the settings by using the left menu and go to Settings > Location > Scheduling Settings > Productivity Threshold.
6. Labor % is automatically calculated by taking your Total Labor cost for the day and dividing it by your projected Sales Revenue.
7. The Graph portion of the schedule shows you your coverage for the day. This is important because it lets you see visually, and very quickly, where you might have gaps in the schedule.
If you would like to know how to do the same thing but for the entire week, all you have to do is on Step 1, switch from Day to Week view.
Click HERE for a video on Basic Labor Forecasting in Jolt.