Click HERE to view a video on how to manage schedule settings.
1. From your Jolt Web Account access Settings > Location.
a. Note: You can update scheduling settings in Company, Content or Location mode.
2. Set your Timezone.
3. Day Starts At controls the start and end time on your schedule and your payroll periods if you are using the Jolt Time Clock.
a. EXAMPLE: Let’s say you are a business where your first employee doesn’t show up until 6am and your last employee does not leave until 2am (the next day). You would want to set this time to something in between like 4am. So when scheduling, your start time would be 4am and your end time would be 3:59am (the next day).
4. Week Starts On controls what day of the week shows up first for your schedule.
5. Schedule Notice is default text that you can always have present when you publish your schedule.
6. Allow Employees to Set a Preferred Schedule will allow employees to submit "Prefer to Work" requests that you can approve/deny and will show in the schedule manager while creating the schedule.
7. If you choose to Show Contact Information, people within the same role will be able to see each other’s email addresses.
8. Days Before Time Off and Availability controls how many days notice must be given before people can request a day off.
9. Maximum Weekly Hours sets a threshold for how many hours an employee can work in the week. If you try and schedule an employee more than this, you will receive a warning.
10. Productivity Threshold helps make sure you don’t over or under staff. It is automatically calculated by taking your projected Sales Revenue and dividing it by the Total Hours scheduled for the day.
11. Default Notification Methods controls whether or not you want your employees to receive text or email notifications.
a. If a person does not have access to the Jolt Lite mobile app, you can turn on these settings just for them on their individual person record.