Click HERE to view a video on Scheduling Settings.
Scheduling Settings in Location Settings are the same found in Company Settings. Location Settings will override the Company Settings.
1. From the Jolt Web Portal access Settings > Location. Then scroll to Scheduling Settings.
2. Schedule Notice: This will be posted with your schedule and it will be sent out via text or email to all of your employees once it is published.
3. Allow Employees to Set A Preferred Schedule: This gives your employees the option to set what schedule they would like to work. You can disable this at anytime.
4. Require Employees to Give a Reason When Setting A Preferred Schedule: If this box is checked then your employees will need to give a reason as to why they want to work these hours.
5. Show Contact Information: If you select one of these it will allow your employees to have access to other people's contact information within Jolt Lite.
6. Days Before Time Off, Availability, and Preferred Requests: This controls how many days before the pay period an employee can input a Request.
7. Maximum Weekly Hours sets a threshold for how many hours an employee can work in the week.
8. Labor Forecasting: You can set your Group Labor Targets, Hourly and Labor Variance Threshold and Productivity Threshold here.
9. Default Notification Methods controls whether or not you want your employees to receive text or email notifications.