1. From your Jolt Web Account, access Content > Lists and hit +New List. Name the List New Hire Application Form.
2. Display as a Form.
3. For Role-based Access check the Assigned and Manage columns for roles starting at the Manager level and higher.
4. Click +New Notification. Select Manager and any other Role that you would like. Send an email when the List is completed.
5. Hit +New List Item and repeat this for the following items.
a. Free Response:
i. Prompt Text = Persons First and Last name
b. Multiple Choice:
i. Prompt Text = What position are they looking to be hired for?
1. Choice 1 = Server
2. Choice 2 = Cashier
3. Choice 3 = Driver
4. Choice 4 = Bartending
5. Choice 5 = Management
6. Choice 6 = Graveyard
ii. Prompt Text = What is their availability?
1. Choice 1 = Anytime
2. Choice 2 = Weekends
3. Choice 3 = Evenings
4. Choice 4 = Day
5. Choice 5 = After School and weekends
c. Employee Drop Down
i. Prompt Text = Who did the interview / who received the resume?
d. Free Response:
i. Prompt Text = Notes
i. Prompt Text = Take a photo of the applicant
ii. Prompt Text = Take a photo of their resume