Refer to the Jolt Quickstart Date Code video to learn more.
1. From your Jolt Web Account, access Content > Date Code.
2. Select +New Date Code to add one label at a time.
3. Select Bulk Import Labels to add lots of labels at the same time.
4. Input required information
5. If you would like to use a category that has not yet been created, start typing in the name of the new category. Below where you are typing, it will say Add [name of new category]. When you are done typing, hover over it and click to add
6. You can also add all of your Date Code Labels at the same time by selecting Bulk Import.