Unless an employee has at least one shift scheduled for the week, they will not be shown on that schedule.
Articles in this section
- What does "Mark as volume" Mean?
- Do Team Members Need Management Approval Before They Can Switch Shifts With Another Team Member?
- Is There a Way For me to Prevent Crew Members From Entering Their Own Availability if I Only Want Managers to Have This Capability?
- If I am Building a Schedule and I 'Duplicate' a Previous Week, Will the System Notify Me if Someone Has a Time Off Request During the Time they are Scheduled?
- When a Crew Member Releases a Shift, Who Receives a Notification?
- How do my Employees Know the Schedule has been Published for the Week?
- What Happens if I have to Delete a Crew Member and they are Assigned a Shift that Week?
- Is it Possible to Assign Employees to Two Roles?
- Can I Edit or Change a Published Schedule?
- Are Admins Able to Approve their Own Time-off Requests?