Time-off requests must be approved by someone who has Location Website Admin access other than the person who made the request, even if they have that access.
Articles in this section
- What does "Mark as volume" Mean?
- Do Team Members Need Management Approval Before They Can Switch Shifts With Another Team Member?
- Is There a Way For me to Prevent Crew Members From Entering Their Own Availability if I Only Want Managers to Have This Capability?
- If I am Building a Schedule and I 'Duplicate' a Previous Week, Will the System Notify Me if Someone Has a Time Off Request During the Time they are Scheduled?
- When a Crew Member Releases a Shift, Who Receives a Notification?
- How do my Employees Know the Schedule has been Published for the Week?
- What Happens if I have to Delete a Crew Member and they are Assigned a Shift that Week?
- Is it Possible to Assign Employees to Two Roles?
- Can I Edit or Change a Published Schedule?
- Are Admins Able to Approve their Own Time-off Requests?