Before you begin installation/drilling, ensure there are not any electrical, water, etc. lines or anything else that could be damaged in the wall. If you are not sure, hire an expert in construction to perform the installation.
*Note that there can be sharp corners and edges, so be attentive.
- Stainless Steel Printer Shelf
- Zebra Printer
- Zebra Printer Power Cord
- Washers and Screws
Materials Needed for Mounting (Optional):
- Stud Finder
- Electric Drill
1. With a stud finder, find a stud in the wall that can be used to secure one side of the stainless steel date code printer shelf.
a. Choose a spot that can support the weight of the iPad and case. If you are mounting on a wall, you will want at least two of the four screws to go into a stud.
2. Align the holes on one side of the case with the stud. Use a level to determine that the Printer Case is level.
3. With a pen/pencil, mark the location for the screws. Ensure you mark all four holes.
4. Using a screwdriver or electric drill (opt.) (and the appropriate size drill bit for the screws you selected to use), screw or drill a hole through the wall where the stud was found.
5. Secure the case to the wall by using a screwdriver or electric drill (opt.)
6. Feed the Power Cord through the back of the printer.
a. You are able to place extra labels on the side.