You can print QR codes from either your Jolt Web Account or from the iPad if you are using the Jolt Labeling Printer.
From your Jolt Web Account:
1. Access Content -> Lists
2. Select which list contains the QR code
3. From the List Item Menu on the right, select the QR coded item
4. Once you have entered in a Prompt Text, you can select Print.
Once you select print this screen will pop up and you will be able to print from here.
From the iPad:
1. Login on the Jolt App as an iPad Admin.
2. From the left menu select Tools
3. Select Print QR Codes
4. Select your QR Code Prompt
5. Check to see if your Printer is Ready.
6. Select Print and it will print from your Jolt Label Printer.
Place your QR code anywhere in or around your location.