Let's say you have an audit/inspection form with 50 Multiple Choice questions, each with the same possible answers. Instead of retyping these 50 times, you can save a template that can be used again on a different Multiple Choice item.
1. From your Jolt Web Account go to your left-hand menu.
2. Navigate to Content > Lists.
3. Select +New List.
4. Name your list.
5. Select +New List Item.
6. Select Multiple Choice.
7. Enter the Prompt Text.
8. From here you can Create New Multiple Choice Set then select Save set as template for other multiple choice items.
9. Name your set.
10. Add choices.
11. Finally, create that list item.
Now, you can create more list items using the template you just created.
12. Select +New List Item.
13. Select Multiple Choice.
14. Enter the Prompt Text.
15. From here you can Use Multiple Choice Set Template and select a choice set.
16. Create the list item.
17. Repeat as needed.
You also have the option of turning your current Multiple Choice Sets into Templates.
18. Go to an existing list and select a multiple choice list item.
19. On the far right, select Edit.
20. From here make sure you have selected Edit Multiple Choice Set and Save set as template for other multiple choice items.
21. Name your new set.
22. Update the set.
Click HERE for a video on how to set up dropdown items. This video also covers multiple choice set templates