Refer to the video to learn how to set up dropdown items.
Create a multiple choice template that can be used again on a different list using the Multiple Choice list item.
Login to the Jolt Web Portal, go to Content then Lists.
1. Select + New List or edit an existing one.
2. Select +New List Item.
3. Select Multiple Choice.
4. Enter in the Prompt Text.
5. From here you can Create New Multiple Choice Set or Use Multiple Choice Set Template.
6. If you create a new template select Save set as template for other multiple choice items.
7. Under Multiple Choice Set Name create the name of your template.
8. Under Add choices you can add items and click and drag them.
9. Select Create once you are finished.
a. Once you have created the Multiple Choice Template you can use it on all future List Items and Checklists.