If you are not receiving text/email alerts, please reach out to us by leaving us a message in the bottom right hand corner of this page or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you contact us, please provide as much information as possible.
1. Are any texts/emails being received? Are some being received and not others? The more specific information we have, the better we can diagnose your issue.
2. Are the notifications not being received for lists, scheduling, or both?
2. When you go to the person record/profile, what number and carrier is listed? Is it 100% correct?
3. Have you tried sending a test text/email message from the Jolt web account? If so, did you receive it? If not, please try this by going to the person's record/profile and clicking on the small airplane icon to the right of the contact information.
4. What is the location name, company name, and name of the person who is not receiving the notifications.
5. What roles are they assigned? Do the roles give the person access to receiving text/email alerts?
6. Please send an example of a list name or scheduling scenario that was overdue/out of range/completed that you should have received the alert for. What date and time did it show up?