The Jolt App receives information 3 days in advance of when it is due and sends information as soon as it finds a WiFi signal. As long as your iPad is taken within WiFi every 3 days, you will be able to use Jolt normally.
Articles in this section
- What Kind of Support is Provided?
- How can I make sure Employees are Completing their Tasks?
- Does Jolt have Sound Alerts?
- How Long does it take to Log in?
- What if Jolt Adds More Time to Task Completion?
- Am I Going to have a Line of Employees at the iPad?
- What if my Location is not Connected to the Internet ?