Click HERE to view a video on setting up alerts.
Jolt has sound alerts for task completion and the time and attendance feature. The options to enable or disable these are available for iPad Admins in settings on the iPad for the Jolt App.
1. Go to the Jolt: Employee Management App on the iPad.
2. Ensure you Login with your 4 digit pin
3. Select on Settings > Advanced
There are three separate alerts that can be enable/disabled for the iPad.
4. Tasks Due Alert creates an alert before tasks are due.
a. By selecting Set you are able to choose the sound of the alert or a spoken text. Then you can select when.
5. Tasks Display Alert creates an alert when a list is displayed.
a. By selecting Set you are able to choose the sound or a spoken text for the alert.
6. Clock Punch Sound creates an alert when an employee clocks in with Jolt, or when their picture is taken for clock in.
Ensure the sound is up on the iPad to be able to hear the alerts.