Click HERE for a video on Scoring on Lists/Forms
1. From your Jolt Web Account access Content > Lists
2. Select +New List
3. Name the list
a. Make sure that you choose the Scoring option
4. Select +New List Item
5. Scoring is only available for Yes/No, Multiple choice, and Rating items.
6. Enter the Prompt Text
7. Add your choices
8. Score: Whatever score you want to associate with that choice. You can change the number to anything you wish, including negative numbers and 0. For more information about scoring and when to use it, follow this link.
9. Press Create
You can change the scoring for a previously created list as well.
10. Select the List
11. Select the list item that you wish to change.
12. Press Edit.
13. Enter the scores you want in the score boxes.
14. Press Update.
Click HERE for a video on Scoring on lists and Forms