This is a last resort to any issues you are having with your iPad.
Do not delete the app if you are having a sync problem. This will delete all of the local data on your iPad that hasn't synced to your account. Click HERE for an article on iPads not syncing.
1. In your Jolt iPad App, press and hold the Jolt icon until the app shakes and a small x appears in the corner. Press the x and the app should disappear. Press the physical home button on the iPad to put it back to normal.
2. Open the App store
3. Enter Jolt in the Search bar
4. Click the cloud icon next to the Jolt app description, wait to load
5. Open the Jolt app
6. Answer any questions about iPad restrictions that pop up
7. Press I Want to Keep Connection
*Note, if you select the Advanced options it will delete all data and need to be reconnected to the location.
8. Wait for the download to complete
9. Now you're done!