Refer to the video Shift Temples to learn more.
Shift Templates allow you to save a weekly schedule. When it is applied it will display all of the shifts under Unassigned Shifts. From here you can click and drag the schedule to the desired employee.
Login to the Jolt Web Portal, go to Scheduling > Schedule.
1. Create a schedule or go to an existing schedule from past weeks.
2. Select Shift Templates and then Create New Shift Template.
3. Name your Shift Template then press Save.
a. It will save any shifts you have on the week you are on.
You can create as many shift templates as needed. Once you have created your template you can apply it to future weeks.
1. To Apply your shift template go to a blank week or a week you want to change.
2. Go to Shift Templates and then Apply Shift Template.
3. Select your template and then select either Apply and Merge or Apply and Replace.
a. Apply and Merge will apply the template and keep any shifts you have currently.
b. Apply and Replace will apply the template and it will delete any shifts that you have.
4. It will ask you to confirm and then you can apply the template.