**Note that Shift Templates only saved Unassigned Shifts. If you want to use the same exact same schedule over again, including the Employees Assigned in those shifts, you can use the Copy and Paste feature by going to Edit > Copy Day or Copy Week.
1. From your Jolt Web Account access Schedule > Scheduling
2. You can create a new Schedule or go to an existing schedule.
3. To make this schedule a template, select Shift Templates > Create New Shift Template.
4. In the Create a New Schedule Template section, name your new template.
5. Select Save.
6. Go to the day/week that you now wish to make the same schedule for.
7. Select Shift Templates > Apply Shift Template.
8. Select the template that you wish to use.
9. From here you can choose between Apply and Merge or Apply and Replace.
a. For more information on these buttons and what they mean, please reference the article Apply and Merge vs. Apply and Replace with Schedule Templates.
10. The system will ask you if you are sure about this choice, click yes if you are sure.
11. You have successfully used a Schedule template!
Click HERE for a video on Shift Templates in Jolt Scheduling