Any of the following scenarios will require a smart calibration:
- "Unsupported Label Type" error when supported labels are installed
- Status shows "Out of Paper" when labels are installed.
- Labels are not printing correctly
1. First thing we will have you do is perform a Smart Calibration. Press and hold together the Pause + Cancel buttons for two seconds until the printer performs a Smart Calibration. You'll know you were successful if a couple labels come out. Now try printing labels again to see if the unsupported message goes away.
a. Make sure that the yellow pause button is not on, printer will not print.
If the smart calibration does not reset your label settings, please manually select which labels you are using by following these steps.
1. From your Jolt app, access Settings > Printers. Under Configured Printers tap the Zebra printer.
2. Tap on the label type listed to select
3. Tap which label size you are currently using and tap Back to save.
4. Tap Test Print to confirm that your labels are now recognized and supported by your Zebra Printer. Then tap Save.