This may occur if the iPad has lost connection to the Wi-Fi or it is not connected to the correct network. DO NOT DELETE THE APP, all data will be lost and will not be recovered.
1. Go to iPad Settings then Wi-Fi.
2. Select to reconnect or select the correct Wi-Fi. If it does say connected, turn it off and then back on.
a. The Wi-Fi must be a private network, as a guest network is not as reliable. Ensure it is a password protected network only. If you need to accept user terms and conditions, or add any credentials, then that Wi-Fi network will not work.
3. Update the App, refer to the article, Update the Jolt iPad App.
a. Ensure the Jolt App is updated at all times. New releases include app improvements and bug fixes.
4. Check for an iOS update. Go to the iPad Settings > General > Software Update.
a. On the Jolt App, if there is warning to not update to iOS 11, confirm it will not effect the app if updated.
5. Refer back to the Jolt App. At the top it should say Syncing up or Syncing down.
a. It may look frozen often it is trying to catch up from the time it was not connected to the network.
b. Leave the iPad turned on and the App open.
6. Once it has finished it will say Synced Just Now. This will remove any messages
If this does not work, Contact Jolt Tech Support.