1. In your Jolt Web account, access Settings > Location. Scroll down to Time Clock
2. Allow Manual Punches: allows employees to manually enter clock punches on the iPad.
a.This is allow your employees to say they forgot to clock in or out. You will be able to review and approve any of these manual punches. Refer to the article Forgot to Clock In/Out to learn more.
3. Maximum Shift Length (in hours): is the maximum time an employee may be clocked in.
a. If they are clocked in longer than this amount, their punch will appear as flagged when you go to People > Time Clock.
4. Align Punches to Schedule: This will flag punches that are before or after the scheduled shift.
a. Block Early Punches will prevent employees from clocking in before the punch window setting.
b. Punch Window (in minutes) creates a window of time before or after a shift where punches will be flagged.
5. Pay Period: Is the length of time you set. You can select weekly, every two weeks, monthly, or twice monthly.
6. Weekly: This sets your pay period to once a week.
a. First Day of Pay Period: You can choose which day of the week it starts.
7. Every 2 Weeks: This will occur every 2 weeks in the month.
a. Next Period Start Date: Here you will select the day of the month that begins the pay period.
8. Monthly: You can set your pay period to be set for once a month.
a. First Day of Pay Period: Here you will select the day of the month that begins the pay period.
9. Twice Monthly: You can choose which day starts the pay period.
a. 1st Period Start Date and 2nd Period Start Date: Here you will select the days of the month that you want the pay periods to reoccur on.