1. From your Jolt Web Account, access People > People.
2. Select +New Person.
3. Enter the person's Name.
4. If this is an hourly employee, please enter their pay Rate.
a. We are currently working on adding a Salary feature so that you do not have to estimate an hourly rate for salary employees.
b. If you would like to be notified when this feature is added, please contact us directly at email@example.com.
5. If your company uses codes to identify employees, you can enter their Employee ID Code here.
6. Enter the person's Email address.
7. Enter the person's Phone Number.
8. Give this person a Role. You can add them to as many roles as you wish.
a. For more information on Roles, please reference the article Creating a Role.
9. In order to use the iPad, this person will need to be assigned a Pin. This is whatever 4 digit number you choose for them. Typically, this is the last four digits of their Social Security Number or Phone Number.
10. If you would like this person to have access to their own personal Jolt Profile, you can Invite them.
a. For more information on Invites, please reference the article Invite Employees to Your Account.
11. Select Create.
You also have the option of using our Bulk Import feature to add multiple people at the same time. For more information on this, please reference the article Bulk Import.