For a video on how to Add a Person click HERE.
1. From the Jolt Web Portal access People > People.
2. Select +New Person.
3. Enter the employee's Name.
4. If this is an hourly employee, please enter their pay Rate.
5. If your company uses codes to identify employees, you can enter their Employee ID Code here.
6. Enter the employee's Email address.
7. Enter the employee's Phone Number.
8. Give this employee a Role. You can add them to as many roles as you wish.
a. For more information on Roles, please reference the article Creating a Role.
9. In order to use the iPad, this person will need to be assigned a Pin. You can assign them a pin or they can change it by logging in.
10. To give your employee access to their own personal Jolt Profile, select Invite to receive an email to create their profile.
a. For more information on Invites, please reference the article Invite Employees to Your Account.
11. Select Create.
You also have the option of using our Bulk Import feature to add multiple people at the same time. For more information on this, please reference the article Bulk Import People.