Yes, once a crew member requests a shift change, their request is automatically sent to a manager for approval. All scheduling changes must be approved before changes are made to the schedule.
Articles in this section
- Frequently Asked Questions: Scheduling
- What does "Mark as volume" Mean?
- Do Team Members Need Management Approval Before They Can Switch Shifts With Another Team Member?
- When a Crew Member Releases a Shift, Who Receives a Notification?
- What Happens if I have to Delete a Crew Member and they are Assigned a Shift that Week?
- Who will see Shifts that are up for Trade?
- Can Employees see the Contact Information for Other Employees?
- Is there a way to Display Daily Costs by Role?
- Can Admins Edit Time-off/Availability Requests Once they have been Approved?
- View Your Schedule