Normal date code labels contain lots of information that isn't always necessary, especially when all you want is something like an address or catering label. Now Custom Labels is the solution.
To create a custom label:
1. From your Jolt iPad App, go to the Labels tab.
2. Select Custom
3. Enter the text you want on the label
4. Align the text
5. Make the text smaller or larger
6. Just as you would with normal labels, tap once for one label, tap and hold for multiple.
7. This custom label will not save into a category as the other labels do, but it will be available to you the next time you select Custom.