Click HERE for a video on how to Review on Browse Lists.
You can view, edit and export reports for individual lists using our Browse Lists function.
1. From your Jolt Web Account access Review
2. Then select: Browse Lists.
3. The List filter allows you to sort through all of your list to find a specific list instance.
4. The Person filter can only pull data from lists that have used the Measurement List Item.
a. People From: You can select by List Item, Checklists, or Both.
b. Show Deleted Employees allows you to review employees who have been deleted.
5. You can choose a specific Date or date range when lists where completed. Choose from options like Today, Yesterday, Last Week, Last Month, or a custom date range.
6. Send as Email allows you to send an email containing reports for all selected lists to the email of your choosing.
7. Download as CSV allows you to download a CSV file with reports for all selected lists as is uploaded into a spreadsheet format.
8. Print allows you to print a report for all selected lists.
9. Deactivate Lists allows you to deactivate all of the necessary list instances without having to open each one.
10. Select a specific list instance to view the report for it. From this view you can edit list completion or deactivate the list.