Click HERE for a video on how to Review on Browse Lists.
You can view, edit and export reports for individual lists using our Browse Lists function.
1. From your Jolt Web Account access Review > Browse Lists.
2. The List filter allows you to sort through all of your list instances to find the specific one you are looking for.
3. The Person filter allows you to sort based on what names were selected from an Employee item in a list. This is useful for lists such as Employee Write-ups, Evaluations and Trainings.
4. You can choose a specific Date or date range that you wish to view lists for. Choose from options like Today, Yesterday, Last Week, Last Month, or a custom range.
5. Send as Email allows you to send an email containing reports for all selected lists to the email of your choosing.
6. Download as CSV allows you to download a CSV file with reports for all selected lists that can be uploaded into a spreadsheet.
7. Print allows you to print a report for all selected lists.
8. Deactivate Lists allows you to deactivate all of the necessary list instances from one centralized location, without having to open each one.
9. Select a specific list instance to view the report for it. From this view you can edit any answers that may have been completed incorrectly or deactivate this specific list.
Click HERE for a video on Reviewing Lists in the Calendar and Browse Lists View