Click HERE for a video on how to use Bulk Import on Lists
To add multiple items at the same time:
1. From your Jolt Web Account access Content > Lists.
2. Select the list you wish to add items or create a new list by selecting +New List.
- For more information on how to create a new list, please visit our article Create a List.
3. Select Bulk Import Items. Replicate this format shown below in excel so you can paste all of your information into the list with out complication.
- The first column is required it will include the Item Type there are 18 Item Types you can choose from. Be sure to write them exactly how they are shown, they are case-sensitive. Click HERE for an article on each list item type.
The second column is required it will include the Prompt which is the task or action that needs to be done.
The third column is optional it will include Points there is a default for this option you do not wish to have points add 0. If you do not add anything it will default to 10.
- The forth column is a Required box, if unselected will give your team the option to mark the item as N/A. When adding that to an excel sheet, you will use True to select the box, False to leave the box unselected.
Note: Ensure there is are no RED boxes. Also ensure you do not have extra rows between items.
5. Select Save All when finished.
6. Select Start Import when prompted.