Refer to the video, Bulk Import on Lists, to learn more.
Bulk Import from any spreadsheet. When you copy and paste you must use the keyboard, as a mouse will not work.
To Copy, (control/command + C)
To Paste (control/command + V)
Login to the Jolt Web Portal, go to Content then Lists.
1. Select +New List or edit an existing list.
a. Refer to the article, Create a List.
2. Select Bulk Import Items.
3. Item Type there are 18 Item Types you can choose from. Be sure to write them exactly how they are shown, they are case-sensitive.
a. Refer to the article, List Item Types.
4. Prompt this is the task or action that needs to be done.
5. Points the default for this option is "0" points.
a. This is not a required field
6. Required if unselected it will give employees the option to mark the item as N/A.
7. Once you are done, ensure there is no RED and then select Save All and then Start Import.
8. Select Save on the list once you are done.