Refer to the video, Bulk Import on Lists, to learn more.
Bulk Import from any spreadsheet. When you copy and paste you must use the keyboard, as a mouse will not work.
To Copy, (control/command + C)
To Paste (control/command + V)
Login to the Jolt Web Portal, go to Content then Lists.
1. Select +New List or edit an existing list.
a. Refer to the article, Create a List.
2. Select Bulk Import Items.
3. Item Type: There are 18 Item Types to choose from. Be sure to write them exactly how they are shown, they are case-sensitive.
a. Refer to the article, List Item Types.
4. Prompt: this is the task or action that needs to be done.
5. Points: The default is 0 points.
a. This is not a required field
6. Required: If unselected it will give employees the option to mark the item as N/A.
7. Once you are done, ensure there is no RED and then select Save All and then Start Import.
8. Select Save on the list once completed.