Calibrating the printer is useful in situations when the hardware is printing blank or off-center labels.
Before calibrating, ALIGN THE SENSOR.
1. Open the printer and find the yellow sensor that slides left to right.
2. On the sensor there is an arrow.
3. On the grey plastic part of the printer, locate the faint line and arrow.
4. Slide the yellow tab so that the two arrows are aligned, as seen below.
5. Lay the labels so they are placed under the yellow tabs, then close the printer.
a. The printer will default to PAUSED mode when you close it. Select the pause button on the printer to un-pause.
CALIBRATE THE PRINTER
To calibrate the printer first ensure the printer is plugged in and on.
1. Hold the Pause and the Cancel button simultaneously for 6-7 seconds.
a. It will push out a couple of labels, this is normal.
2. Once calibrated print 1 or 2 labels to ensure it works properly.