Calibrate the Zebra Printer.
- Labels are shooting out
- It says printer is out of paper when there are labels
- The labels are off center
- Blank labels are spitting out
- Labels are being skipped over.
Before calibrating align the sensor.
1. Open the printer and find the yellow sensor that slides left to right.
2. On the sensor there is an arrow.
3. Find the grey plastic part of the printer there is a faint line and an arrow.
4. Slide the yellow tab so that the two arrows are aligned.
Lay the labels so they are placed under the yellow tabs, then close the printer. The printer may say that it is paused, go ahead and select the pause button to un-pause it.
To calibrate the printer first ensure the printer is plugged in and on.
1. Hold the Pause and the Cancel button simultaneously for 6-7 seconds.
a. It will push out a couple of labels, this is normal.
2. Once calibrated print 1 or 2 labels to ensure it works properly.