When the Zebra Printer is not printing properly an easy solution is to Calibrate the Printer.
Before your calibrate it please follow these steps:
1. Open your printer and find the yellow sensor that slides left to right.
2. On the sensor you will see an arrow.
3. On the grey plastic part of the printer you will also see faint lines and an arrow.
4. Slide the yellow tab so that the two arrows are aligned.
Lay the labels so they are placed under the yellow tabs, then close the printer. The printer may say that it is paused, go ahead and select the pause button to un-pause it.
To calibrate your printer first ensure your printer plugged in and on.
1. Hold the Pause and the Cancel button simultaneously for 5-6 seconds.
a. It will push out a couple of labels, this is normal.
2. Once you have Calibrated it try printing 1 or 2 labels to see it if it is working properly.