Below the categories you will see Other Labels. Here you have different options of labels that you can print: Date, Custom, Allergy Alert, and Use First. Custom and Date labels cannot be saved. If you would like to print that label again, you would need to re-create it.
1. Select Other Labels you will see Date, Custom, Allergy Alert, and Use First.
2. Selecting "Date..." it will give an option to customize a specific day and time.
3. Selecting "Custom..." it will give you an option to input a custom label, where it is placed on the label, and the size of the font.
4. Selecting "Allergy Alert," it will print Allergy Alert in English, Spanish, and French.
5. Selecting "Use First," it will print Use First in English, Spanish, and French.