Click HERE for a video on how to use your Cooper Atkins Temperature Probe.
In order to set up your Cooper Atkins Temperature Probe with Jolt, please have your iPad and brand new Temperature Probe handy. By following these instructions you will have the probe up and running within minutes.
- Go to the Jolt application on your iPad
- Click “Tools” on the menu bar
- Select “Thermometers”
- Once you click “Thermometers” you will have a pop up that states “No Probe”
- Turn on your Probe by pressing the power button on the front of the probe. There will be a light just above the power button that will turn green.
- Back on the Jolt app click “Select Probe”
- A new display will pop up with the number of your probe. Click this button and your probe will now be ready for use.
- Once you clicked the number from step 7, the screen that pops up should appear like the one below.
Once your probe set up is successful you will be able to apply it to your lists on the iPad.
Please click HERE for an article on how to use the probe in your lists.