There is not a way to directly copy a list that has been created in Jolt but below is a process on how to export List Instances from Browse Lists and then Bulk Import it into Jolt.
- Sharing lists with another Location.
- Editing multiple lists.
- Creating similar lists in another Location or Content Group with minor changes.
To be able to export a list it will need to have been completed at least one time within Jolt to pull data.
Login to the Jolt Web Portal, go to Review then Browse Lists.
1. Filter the list name(s).
a. Filter as many as desired.
2. Select a Date or Date Range.
a. If unsure about when a list was completed select, Past Year.
3. When there is data below select Download as CSV.
4. A popup will display to select an instance to download.
a. Select one instance per list.
5. Select Download.
6. It will download into a spreadsheet format.
7. Delete columns that are not necessary.
8. Required fields would be the Item Type (e.i. Checkmark, Photo) and the Prompt.
From here the lists can be edited or sent out to share with other Locations, then Imported into Jolt.
Login to the Jolt Web Portal, go to Content then Lists.
1. Select on an existing or create a new one.
2. Under List Items select Bulk Import Items.
3. Import from any spreadsheet. When copying and pasting the keyboard must be used, as the mouse does not work.
a. To Copy, (control/command + C)
b. To Paste (control/command + V)
4. Insert the required fields, Item Type and Prompt.
a. Points and Required are optional.
5. Once all items have been added select Save All then select Start Import.
6. Select, Done and then press Save in the top right before closing this page.
Contact your Customer Success Manager if you have a large amount of lists to Export or Import. They can help you complete these tasks and assist you.