1. Plug-in the black power cord, into the Zebra printer then power it on.
2. Open the Zebra printer by pulling the two yellow buttons on either side of the printer forward.
a. Discard the temporary label inside.
3. On top of the yellow sensor, align the the arrow with the corresponding arrow on the grey plastic molding.
4. Place a roll of labels in the holder.
5. The labels must be positioned under the two yellow bars to ensure paper jams do not occur.
6. Close the printer and wait for the the Status light (square with diamond) to turn green.
7. Calibrate the printer. Hold the Pause and the Cancel button simultaneously for 6-7 seconds.
a. It will push out a couple of labels, this is normal.
8. Once calibrated print 1 or 2 labels to ensure it works properly.
Once the printer is setup it can be configured, refer to the article Zebra Printer | Main Setup.