Review Beta Testing with Jolt before proceeding.
Create a List and Install & Connect Location | Jolt Beta App for Android before completing Forms and Checklists.
- Barcode List Items
- Review and Manage Modes
- Ad Hoc (Manually populating list templates/instances)
- Viewing attached files from Information
- Submitting Logbook Entries
- Displaying the points that each tasks is worth. (The points will still be earned and can be viewed on the Jolt Web Portal.)
1. Open the Jolt App for Android, in the top right select Login and then input your 4 digit-pin.
2. From the menu select Lists.
3. Begin completing lists, list items not available include:
a. Barcode is not available.
b. Measurement has limited capabilities. Using a probe is unavailable, but values can still be added manually if temperatures need to be recorded.
4. Creating list instances on Android is currently not available. For lists that must be completed but are not on a Repetition Set complete either of the following.
5. Mode is available to use only with, To Do: All and To Do: Mine.
a. Manage and Review and currently being worked on.
6. Sweep tasks as they are completed. If it's a form all items must be completed before it is able to Submit.
The eye icon shows the list display time.
The clock icon shows when the list is due.
The three dots on list items will allow you to clear an action or mark the item as N/A. Refer to the article, Make an Item Optional | Mark as N/A.
To stay informed on updates refer to the article, All Android Releases and Updates | Beta.
Submit suggestions or feedback to [email protected].