Review Beta Testing with Jolt before proceeding.
The Jolt App has not been officially released to the App Store, it must be accessed through a link that will direct you to the App Store on your device.
Reach out to your Customer Success Manager or Contact Jolt Tech Support to receive this link.
This is the same process for connecting an iPad, refer to the article Connect a Device to a Location | Standard or proceed with the steps below.
Login to the Jolt Web Portal, go to Settings then Devices.
1. Open the App after it is downloaded, it will ask for a Username and Password.
2. This information is found on the Devices Settings page.
3. On the device type in the Username and Password, then select Next.
a. This is not case sensitive.
4. Name the Device, then select Next.
a. For example, the device name could be a location (Kitchen Kindle) or name (Jack's Device).
5. On the Device Settings under My Devices select, Refresh Devices Tables.
6. The device will display, then select Approve.
7. On the device select Next, all Content will being to sync.
a. Do not close the App or turn off the device while it is downloading, wait for it to say Synced Just Now on the top of the page.
Once all of the content has synced you can proceed with using the App.
To stay informed on updates refer to the article, All Releases and Updates |Jolt Beta App for Android.
Submit suggestions or feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.