Review Beta Testing with Jolt before proceeding.
Enable Time Clock for iPad and Android Devices before using Time Clock on your Android devices.
Please note that the only feature available on this page is Clocking In and Out. Below are the features typically available on the iPad, but are not currently available for the Android App.
- Face Detection, pictures can still be taken but it is not required when clocking in.
- After clocking in, there is not an option login automatically.
- iPad Admins are not able to Clock In or Out for other people.
- Aligned punches to schedule
- Blocking early punches
- Devices with no camera trying to use Time clock will crash (i.e. transact terminal). The Clock Punch Pictures setting must be disabled (see Step 5) in order for these devices to use Time clock.
- Timezone in Location Settings does not sync to the device. It will default to the devices timezone.
- Viewing Monthly Points Earned, and Assigned Items.
1. Select the Time Clock icon in the top left of the screen.
2. To Clock-In select your name, enter your 4 digit pin, then select Clock In.
3. Select Forgot to Clock In/Out to enter a manual punch. This must be approved by an Admin.
a. Refer to the article, Approve Flagged Punches.
4. To Clock-Out, follow the same steps for clocking in.
5. Disable having a picture taken when someone clocks-in, go to Settings then, Clock Punch Pictures.
6. View total hours for an employee by logging in and then selecting Timeclock Report in the right under Login.
To stay informed on updates refer to the article, All Android Releases and Updates | Beta.
Submit suggestions or feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.