When connecting a large amount of devices to a location refer to this process. If only one or two devices need to be connected refer to the article, Connect a Device to a Location | Standard.
Login to the Jolt Web Portal, go to Settings then Devices.
1. Select Auto-Approve to find the Username and Create a Code.
2. Select Create Auto-Approve Codes.
3. Select the amount of devices.
4. The Codes will be generated, then name or keep the devices.
5. Copy or Download the codes.
a. The codes will not be accessible once this page closes.
6. Once the codes have been saved or recorded select Done.
7. The pending devices will be listed under, Auto-Approve Codes.
a. They can be deleted at anytime.
8. My Devices, displays devices as they become connected to the Location.
Download the Jolt App before proceeding with the steps.
1. Open the App, approve any requests that may display after downloading the app.
2. Input the Username and Password, then select Next.
3. Name the device then select Next.
4. Select Normal Setup, all Content will then sync.
a. Do not close the App or turn off the device while it is downloading. Wait for it to say Synced Just Now on the top of the page.